Nothing from January 18, 2021 to May 18, 2021.
The Alano Club will reopen Monday, June 1st 2020 in a reduced capacity. With the following limitations:
- All tokens handed out will come from the club.
- All readings must come from digital literature (off phones or tablets) or your personal books. Books cannot be handed out or passed around.
- Only 20 patrons will be allowed to attend a single meeting.
- No smoking or congregating on the property before or after meetings.
- To the greatest extent practicable, employees and guests will wear coverings (cloth mask or bandanna) over their mouths and noses while attending meetings.
- Attendees will practice six (6) feet social distancing at all times and wear masks at all times.
- If a guest shows signs of illness (coughing, shortness of breath, sneezing) they will be asked to leave. Individuals who have been in contact with someone who is ill, should not attend meetings at the club until 14 days after exposure.
- The Alano Club will provide hand sanitizer, hand washing facilities, and ensure they are cleaned frequently.
- Communal food and drinks will not be allowed. Examples of these would be birthday cakes or doughnuts.
Thanks for your patience during this time. We expect to lessen limitations when we can. We are protecting our patrons and employees.
Due to Governor Beshear’s order for all non-essential businesses to close, the executive board has decided to close the Alano Club until further notice. We understand how important meetings are to members, and have worked with many of our groups to hold meetings in an online format. Please click here to view our online meetings. If you would like to host a meeting using our online system please contact our manager Cal Memoring.
The global spread of COVID-19 is affecting every one of us. We’ve made the difficult decision to close the Alano club for at least the next two weeks to help mitigate the spread of the virus. The club will close 3/16/2020 and will reopen 3/30/2020.